Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: The Last Lord of Paradise Generation 6 by Vivian LeMay

The Last Lord of Paradise Generation 6 - Julie by Vivian LeMay

Description:
Anton Gauchere would have been proud of his habitants. They kept their vow to remain isolated peaceful and French as long as they could. After the railroad shattered their seclusion, it brought a thousand strangers. Workers for the Fredriks factory trampled their French language. And on April 6, 1917 a bold headline in the Paradis Weekly News destroyed their peace. It read, 'WAR WITH GERMANY'.

My Thoughts:
A fitting end to the series. This book really shows how far things have come since Generation 1. It was an emotional roller-coaster. I admit, I had tears. Just like with any great series, I'm a little sad to see it end. I cannot recommend this series enough.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !

My Source: author

Where to get it:
Amazon

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...