Thursday, January 1, 2015

Friends With Extra Benefits (Friends With Benefits #4) by Luke Young


Description:
The long-awaited next chapter in the Friends With Benefits series, Extra Benefits, is part romantic suspense, part legal thriller, part medical drama, part steamy erotic romp, and part screwball comedy.

Victoria, Jillian, Brian, Jim, Caroline, and Rob are back in book four, the 400-page epic next chapter in the "Friends" series. Who will prevail in the Brookhart v. Grayson trial? Will Victoria have a boy or a girl, and will she finally find happiness? Will Rob figure out what the hell is going on with his mysterious and unstable boss, and will Brian find a career? Will you be able to get through the steamy chapters without tossing your e-reader to the floor and chasing your partner around the room?

The answers to these and many, many other questions are found inside Extra Benefits.



My Thoughts:
I think this was my favorite so far. I am hooked on these characters and want to know what happens to them. I can't stop reading. There is a crazy trial, a premature baby. Rob gets mixed up in some things with his employer and finds a woman to fall in love with. You just never know what is going to happen in one of these books. If you are new to these books, the first is free. I highly recommend this series for anyone who loves crazy, laugh-out-loud humor mixed with romance and is not easily offended. 


My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes: 
Crude humor, language, recreational drug use.

My Source: Author's representative


Where to get it:



Book 1 is FREE on Amazon:



Where to find the author:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...