Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review - Compelled by Shawntelle Madison


Description:
For the past five years, Natalya Stravinsky has dreamed of two things: to rejoin the South Toms River werewolf pack and to be reunited with Thorn Grantham. Fate may have brought the pack back into her life, but unless she journeys to Russia to save Thorn, the love she’s found may be lost again. For a stubborn werewolf like Natalya, no distance is too far, no magic spell too complex to master, because one way or another she will find a way to have everything she has ever wanted.

My Thoughts:

So I jumped in and accidentally read the third book of a trilogy without reading the first two. I hate that. I wish I had read the first two, but this one was pretty good anyway. The world building and the characters were interesting, but I felt like I was missing quite a bit, because I was. 

Natalya is an alpha female werewolf. Her husband is dying and she wants to find the cure to his curse.
She has quite an adventure, and learns quite a bit about magic with the help of some old friends and some new. Natalya has OCD and is a hoarder, which makes things interesting. I missed the first two books but she seems to have grown. I enjoyed this adventure with magic, magical creatures, and magical war. I just wished there had been more Thorn. She mentioned him quite a bit, but he was actually in the story very little.  



My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !

My Source:
NetGalley

Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | Kobo


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...