Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Hanging by a Hair by Nancy J. Cohen



Description:
Marla’s joyous move to a new house with her husband, Detective Dalton Vail, is marred by their next-door neighbor who erects an illegal fence between their properties. When Dalton reminds the man of the local permitting laws, tempers flare—and worse, the neighbor is found dead the following day. Dismayed when Dalton is removed from the case due to a conflict of interest, Marla decides it’s up to her to find the killer. Can the intrepid hairstylist untangle the clues and pin down the culprit before he strikes again?

My Thoughts:



Fun mystery. I just love Marla the hairstylist. She has a new husband who is a detective and a teenage stepdaughter. She just can't seem to help poking her nose in when her neighbor is murdered. This was my first Bad Hair Day mystery, but I felt comfortable jumping right in. This was a perfectly crafted mystery with interesting characters that pulled me in and kept me second-guessing myself whenever I thought I knew who did it. I highly recommend this if you like a fun, easy mystery read. 


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !

My Source:
author


Where to get it:

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest
Goodreads

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...