Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Creatus Rogue by Carmen DeSousa


Description: 
Ancient myths, superheroes, preternatural sentient beings. Prepare to believe...

For four thousand years, they've managed to stay hidden from the humans who almost hunted them to extinction. Now one rogue creatus wants the world to know they exist.


My Thoughts:
I loved the first book, but I thought this was even better. This is the second book in the Creatus series, but stands fine on its own. Vic and Reese are both great characters. I seriously love them both. She hates humans and is a super-tough creatus woman that most of the creatus men are practically fighting over. He's the agent that they have locked up to keep their secret safe, but there is more to him than they realize. I just love their interactions while she is guarding him to make sure he doesn't escape. Vic is confused and Reese is sweet and funny. There is also a rogue on the loose that needs to be stopped so there is mystery and action as well. Possibly my favorite Carmen DeSousa book so far.  I just loved this and I think it will appeal all lovers of sweet romance and suspense, even those who are not normally fans of paranormals.


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !

My Source: author

Where to get it:

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! I'm so glad you enjoyed Creatus Rogue. Book three is in the works, but I had to stop and finish the prequel because so many of my peeps were asking me for the story before the story, so it'll be available next month. Thank you again...for taking the time. It means so much to authors when people review our books--especially happy readers! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...