Sunday, October 13, 2013

Review: Hitori by Nicholas Forristal

Hitori by Nicholas Forristal

Description:
In the 8th century, Bishamon, Japanese god of war sends his initiate back to Earth. She is to prove her worth by doing the job that she has trained so long for, to defend Japan and its people from the evils of the world. This is her story.
 

My Thoughts:
I loved this. It is a fast-paced, historical fantasy adventure story with lots of action and mythical creatures. A well-told story that really puts you in the time period, without bogging you down with too many details. A great story if you haven't read Chronicles of M. But if you have, it gives you some background on a certain strange warrior woman who has an odd relationship with her sword. I just keep thinking how many years there are between the end of this story and Chronicles of M...

My Rating: *****

My Source: author

Where to get it:


Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Goodreads


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...