Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Review: Sweet Little Lies by Bianca Sloane

Sweet Little Lies by Bianca Sloane

Description:
What would you do if you found out your husband had been unfaithful?

Divorce him? Take him back?

Kill him?

Mark Monroe becomes the victim of option “C” after his wife, Kelly, discovers evidence of an illicit affair and stabs him to death. In a panic, she flees, deciding she will turn herself in the next day.

But before she can, Kelly learns devastating secrets about her husband, and starts a frantic mission to unravel the mystery of the man she married and murdered – all while trying to stay one step ahead of a dogged police detective determined to bring her to justice.


My Thoughts: 
This was good! Just when you think you have things figured out, here comes a new twist. Definitely not predictable. I could not put this down until Kelly found out all of Mark's secrets and I found out what would happen to Kelly. The ending was a big shock. I loved this and would recommend it to any thriller fan.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !
*Notes: Language, part of the story deals with rape.

My Source: author

Where to get it:

Where to find the author:
Website
Blog
Twitter
Pinterest
Authorgraph


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...