Monday, August 20, 2012

Review: Allah's Revenge by Pete Barber

Allah's Revenge by Pete Barber

Description:
When Allah's Revenge terrorizes the world with a nanotechnology weapon capable of destroying the human race, an English cop who won't give up becomes mankind's only hope for survival.


My Thoughts:
This is a fast-paced thriller that brings together technology and terrorism. Dawud, a brilliant scientist, develops nanobots that can be programmed to create fuel by consuming garbage. After having a religious experience, he turns the technology into a weapon that can kill large amounts of people, just by breathing it. It is scary, thinking that such a thing could possibly exist. The story was well-written and kept me on edge until the very end. The characters were fantastic and helped to keep me reading because I cared about what happened. It wasn't just about terrorists, but about people. The story sounded interesting, but ended up being better than I expected. Plenty of nail-biting suspense kept me riveted.


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!
*Notes: Language, violence, the usual.

Where to get it:
Amazon
Smashwords

Where to find the author:
Pete Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...