Thursday, March 1, 2012

Review: The Power Behind the Throne


The Power Behind The Throne by Sally Nicoll


Description:
The reign of Queen Elizabeth II is finally drawing to a close. American student Jack Hollander is the one man who can stop Prince Charles from fulfilling his destiny. Sally Nicoll’s debut novel combines meticulous research with high octane thrills.


My Thoughts:
Do you like political thrillers? Conspiracies? Intrigued by the royal family? Here is a good one for you. I have a confession to make. I almost gave this one a pass because to me politics = boredom. I'm not that interested in the royal family, either. I am so glad I gave it a shot because there is no boredom in this book. It sucked me in from the very first page, wondering what this assassin was up to and what would happen next. It just kept pulling me right along to the end.  It is unpredictable, fast-paced and full of action and intrigue.



My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes: Some strong language and a couple of spicy scenes.

Where to get it:
Amazon
Amazon UK


Where to find the author:
Sally Nicoll
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...