Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Book Review: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton


Description:

Aiden Bishop knows the rules. Evelyn Hardcastle will die every day until he can identify her killer and break the cycle. But every time the day begins again, Aiden wakes up in the body of a different guest at Blackheath Manor. And some of his hosts are more helpful than others. With a locked-room mystery that Agatha Christie would envy, Stuart Turton unfurls a breakneck novel of intrigue and suspense.


My Thoughts:
This is the strangest murder mystery I've ever read. I was intrigued from the very beginning, with our narrator waking up with no memory. As the story continued and became stranger and stranger, I could not read fast enough to try to figure out what was going on, to get all of the puzzle pieces to fit together. Had my full attention up to the very end. Definitely recommend this one. 


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !

My Source:
library

Where to get it:

Amazon 


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...