Friday, November 29, 2013

Review: When Good Friends Go Bad by Ellie Campbell

When Good Friends Go Bad by Ellie Campbell

Description:
Can You Ever Learn to Forgive and Forget?

All through school, tomboy Jen, snobby Georgina, hippy Meg and gentle Rowan, were inseparable. Until, that is, the unfortunate consequences of a childish prank tore them apart. As adults an attempted reunion went disastrously wrong. Rowan failed to appear. Meg behaved outrageously and - sharpest cut of all - Jen discovered just how deeply Georgina had betrayed her.
So now, a mother herself, in the midst of divorce, the last thing Jen needs is a call from Meg. Or is it? Will Meg's strange mission to track down the missing Rowan re-open old wounds or is it a chance to heal the rift - or to recover Jen's never-forgotten, first true love? As their quest unearths secrets and feelings best left buried, Jen, Meg and Georgina will be tested on love, loyalty, and friendship, discover the truth about Rowan - and wake a danger that threatens them all.


My Thoughts:

A book about friendship. I loved this. With all the secrets and betrayals, I had no clue what would happen or how things would turn out. It could have easily gone a few different ways, though I had my hunches. There were just enough hints and information that I had to keep reading because I wanted to know more. Serious subjects, yet a fun read. An excellent book, and one I highly recommend.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!
*Notes: Some language.

My Source: author

Where to get it:

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...