Saturday, October 13, 2012

Review: Penthouse Man by Kea Noli

Penthouse Man by Kea Noli

Description:
A socialite lives in a world of fantasy as she controls her
husband and her sister.
Stephanie loves the world of fantasy. Trix loves the real world.
The sisters battle for control of a lingerie company . . . for pajamas and lingerie . . . and for the Penthouse Man.

Reality catches up when Trix reads a letter that destroys Stephanie's power. Trix is in love with her sister's husband--the Penthouse Man.

The Penthouse Man is nowhere to be seen but his presence is felt everywhere.

Controversy: A sister is in love with her sister’s husband.


My Thoughts:
This is a novella and was a quick read. I was almost put off by the fact that the woman is in love with her sister's husband because I like nice, neat romances with everything tied up in a bow. But I gave it a shot anyway. I like to try something different every now and then. This was full of family drama and sibling rivalry. The characters all have distinct personalities and motivations. There are plenty of questions to make you wonder. An interesting, psychological read.

My Rating: ****
My Source: author

Where to get it:
Amazon

Where to find the author:
keanoli.com
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...