Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kindlegraph



I just discovered Kindlegraph and wanted to share, in case you are not sure what it is. I just received Kindlegraphs from Debra Anastasia, Sylvain Reynard and E.L. James! 

Since an author can't sign an e-book, Kindlegraph allows authors to send you a personal message that goes straight to your Kindle or Kindle app. You can also use a regular email address and get a PDF so no Kindle is necessary. You can also view your collection via the Kindlegraph site.This is a Free service for authors and readers.

Just go to Kindlegraph.com and sign in with your Twitter account to start requestng . There is a nice little video about it here.


**I have tagged the books that I know have Kindlegraphs available. Have fun! Getting one always puts a smile on my face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...