Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Contemporary Romance Review: Always My Girl by Samantha Chase


Description:
Sometimes the love that's closest to you is the hardest to see.

Quinn Shaughnessy's two older brothers have found their true loves ... but Quinn's not about to join that parade. Nope, as he tells his best friend Anna, there's a lot more to life than getting tied down to one person. He's positive tomboy Anna will be on his side - except she's inexplicably developing other interests - even dating! Suddenly Quinn is seeing Anna in a very different light.

Quinn has been Anna's buddy since they were both five years old. She can tell him anything - except the one big secret she's been hiding for years - that she's fallen in love with him. Now Anna is determined to make a life for herself that doesn't include pining for Quinn. Falling in love with your best friend? Easy. Telling them how you really feel? Impossible.



My Thoughts:

Quinn and Anna have been friends since they were kids. She's in love with him but he's the only one who doesn't know it. One day he starts noticing she's a woman. It was kind of funny watching him catch up to what everyone else already knows. And to see if he'll actually do something about it.

This is the third book in this series. I haven't read the first two. I felt like there was some information I was missing. I didn't have enough background and it took me a while to figure it out. I enjoyed the story though. A fun friends-to-lovers read.


My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!


My Source:
Netgalley



Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | iTunes


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...