Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: Consequences (Chronicles of M Book 4) by Nicholas Forristal


Description:
Roughly ten years have gone by since the death of A'loc and the unexpected public demonstration from M and Thomas. M, now a minor TV celebrity, is finding out there's more to being a star than just fans and with every turn a new danger lurks. New, blood thirsty mutants attack M at every chance, strange investigations in other countries and a psychopathic mass murderer are just a few examples.

Who are the BLB and why are they so intent on killing M? Why has nothing happened with the Lords and who, or what is a Domitianus? There's never a dull day in the life of M.


My Thoughts:
M on a talk show. I was hooked right there. I have enjoyed this series and this book is no exception. There are new and interesting characters, as well as old favorites. This book has Thomas, magic, zombies, Mai and Oni, and a five man midget death squad from Scotland. It is not necessary to have read the other books, but I recommend it. And this one is definitely not the end. There is death, mayhem, action, and humor. It was a fun read and I'm looking forward to book 5.

My Rating: *****
*Notes:
Language

My Source: author

Where to get it:


Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...