Monday, February 10, 2014

Review: Blood Trinity (Belador #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love


Description:
All her life, Evalle has been straddling the line between human and demon. Curious about her origins, but content to live in the shadows, she finds that anonymity threatened by escalating conflicts between species. Accused of a savage murder, she's forced center stage in what seems like the beginning of an Atlanta apocalypse. Before long though, her personal problems will submerge as she learns startling facts about a hoard of supernatural terrorists. 

My Thoughts:

This one has been on my shelf for a while. I love Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love is going to be at the Barbara Vey Reader Appreciation Luncheon that I'm attending in April, so I thought it would be a good time to pick it up.
This book is full of interesting characters, including plenty of hot, alpha males. This is the first of a series with quite a bit of world-building, different types of beings with different powers and that sort of thing. If you are a fan of paranormals, I think you will like this. I would like to see where the series goes from here. And I adore Evalle's pet, Feenix. 


My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !
*Notes:
Language, violence

My Source: my bookshelf

Where to get it:



Where to find the authors:
Dianna Love Website
Sherrilyn Kenyon Website
Dianna Love Twitter
Sherrilyn Kenyon Twitter
Dianna Love Goodreads
Sherrilyn Kenyon Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...