Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell


Description:
Set over the course of one school year in 1986, ELEANOR AND PARK is the story of two star-crossed misfits – smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try. When Eleanor meets Park, you’ll remember your own first love – and just how hard it pulled you under.


My Thoughts:
Ever have a book that you can't stop reading, but at the same time you never want it to end? This was that book for me. Two odd teenagers in the 80's bonding on the bus over music and comic books and falling in love. High school love can be tough and they have more obstacles than average. The writing is amazing. It just wraps you in all these feelings. Eleanor and Park are awkward and sweet and unsure. This is a young adult novel that anyone can appreciate.  If you have ever enjoyed a love story, read this. A friend recommended this book and I can't believe I waited so long to read it. This is definitely among my favorites. Highly, highly recommend.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !
*Notes: Some language.

My Source: purchased

Where to get it:


Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...