Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Sundered by Shannon Mayer

Sundered (Nevermore Trilogy #1) by Shannon Mayer

Description:They were promised weight loss, the cure for Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease and infertility; they were promised hope.

The side effects were anything but hopeful.

Mara and Sebastian are young, in love and newlyweds. Far too soon, they will face tests to their love that most others won’t survive. Their bond strengthens with each loss, destruction and unbearable race against time. In each other, they find the will and hope to endure. Hand in hand, they will face the darkening of humanity with strength and integrity and an undeniable spirit to survive; together.

My Thoughts:
A miracle drug turns people into zombie-like beings triggering an apocalypse. This was interesting and fast-paced, I was pulled right into the story. Until the epically evil cliffhanger. Now I know why this is free. Once you read this, you NEED the next book. NOW. This was very good and I recommend it. It has romance, suspense, and zombie-like people. What's not to like? For those reviewers who said the spread of the drug and whatever else are not realistic:  It's a book about zombies. Enough said? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get the trilogy.

My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!!

My Source: kindle freebie

Where to get it:


Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...