Friday, August 30, 2013

Review: Number Seventy-Five by Ashley Fontainne

Number Seventy-Five by Ashley Fontainne

Description:
Her first date could be her last...

Three years after the demise of her seventeen year marriage, Mandy Russell decides to jump back into the choppy waters of the dating world. With very little options available in her small town of Bainsville, Tennessee, Mandy lets her best friend Shawna persuade her into joining and online dating site.

Feeling she has met someone she can really connect with, Mandy decides it's time to meet face to face with her new suitor, unaware of his true plans for her. Dark, sinister plans that will test Mandy's physical strength, mental fortitude and will to survive.

Will Mandy prevail or will she become number seventy-five?


My Thoughts:

I loved this novella. The beginning caught my attention right away. The descriptions were very vivid and the writing easy to follow. The fast pace kept me reading and I could not put it down. It is short, but intriguing. There were so many twists that kept surprising me until the very end. I'm afraid to say too much because I don't want to give anything away. I finished this in an evening and was highly entertained. If you like thrillers and suspense, give it a try.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !
*Notes: Strong language.

My Source: author

Where to get it:

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads
Authorgraph


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...