Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review: Lady Be Bad by Elaine Raco Chase

Lady Be Bad by Elaine Raco Chase

Description:
The Lady Was Determined to Get Her Man and Answers

When the invitation arrived, Marlayna O'Brian was stunned. There was her ex-husband's name attached to both an engagement announcement and the opening of Kingman Castle, Jorstadt Island, in the St. Lawrence.
Noah Drake walked out of her life without a word - just divorce papers. She wanted answers and he was the only man who could provide them.
When Marlayna RSVP'd she had only one aim in mind: to be in Noah's arms again - no matter what she had to do to get there.
She gave him fair warning: "Seduction is the plan for today. Keep on your toes, Mr. Drake. You never know when or where I'm going to strike!"
My Thoughts: 
I loved this book, but I didn't realize I was going to need tissues. There were some fun, lighthearted, and steamy moments, but there were also some more serious issues. The characters had a lot to overcome. My heart was breaking. I do love a good second chance story, though. There are some great secondary characters that added to the story as well. And the narrator for the audio was fantastic.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!

My Source:
author

Where to get it:
Amazon
Audible
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
iTunes
Sony
Kobo
Diesel

Where to find the author:
Elaine Raco Chase
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Authorgraph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...