Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review: A Matter of the Mind by Bellakentuky

A Matter of the Mind by Bellakentuky

Description:
Sometimes it takes a second glance to appreciate what's in front of us, then a long revealing stare to find true love.

My Thoughts:
This is a sci-fi romance short story. I found it to be a quick, entertaining read. I enjoyed the heroine's voice. She is a very intelligent, analytical woman and she is trying to figure out why she is suddenly attracted to a man she never liked. It was a satisfying little romance, complete with some steam, and there is a fun twist at the end. If you're looking for some romance and don't have much time, give this one a try.

Just a sidenote: This is from Boroughs Publishing Group's Lunchbox Romance line. "Delicious short romances consumable during the lunch hour." They are around 6,000-10,000 words. They release 1-2 a week and they are $.75 each, or you can subscribe for a discount. Sounds like fun for when you just don't have time for a novel.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!

My Source: author

Where to get it:
Amazon


Where to find the author:
Bellakentuky

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about anyone else but I think that blue cover with the illustration is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...