Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris (Sookie #12)






Deadlocked: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel by Charlaine Harris

Description:
With Felipe de Castro, the Vampire King of Louisiana (and Arkansas and Nevada), in town, it’s the worst possible time for a body to show up in Eric Northman’s front yard—especially the body of a woman whose blood he just drank.

Now, it’s up to Sookie and Bill, the official Area Five investigator, to solve the murder. Sookie thinks that, at least this time, the dead girl’s fate has nothing to do with her. But she is wrong. She has an enemy, one far more devious than she would ever suspect, who’s out to make Sookie’s world come crashing down.



My Thoughts:
After the last book, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue with the series, but there are supposed to be 13 books and this is number 12, so I decided to keep going. I actually really enjoyed it. There are parts that are very slow, but there are some loose ends that get tied up. If you are looking for Eric you will be disappointed. Not much Eric in this book. I like the direction things are headed in this one, although I know there are plenty of readers who will be upset if that is how things end up in the last book. I guess we will see.




My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !


Where to get it:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble


Where to find the author:
Charlaine Harris
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...