Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review: Three Weeks With Lady X by Eloisa James



Description:
Having made a fortune, Thorn Dautry, the powerful bastard son of a duke, decides that he needs a wife. But to marry a lady, Thorn must acquire a gleaming, civilized façade, the specialty of Lady Xenobia India.

Exquisite, head-strong, and independent, India vows to make Thorn marriageable in just three weeks.

But neither Thorn nor India anticipate the forbidden passion that explodes between them.

Thorn will stop at nothing to make India his. Failure is not an option.

But there is only one thing that will make India his—the one thing Thorn can't afford to lose...

His fierce and lawless heart.


My Thoughts:
I loved this. India agrees to help Thorn refurbish a country house so he can get a wife. It takes time for them to discover their feelings for one. He sets her up with his best friend, then wants to rip his friend's head off. This book makes you feel all the emotions. I love Thorn and India. They are great characters. I especially love their exchange of letters. They're quite funny. I think this is my favorite Eloisa James book so far. 

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!

My Source:
purchased

Where to get it: 


B&N
iTunes

Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...