Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review: Bared to You by Sylvia Day


Description:
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness… He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I’d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily…

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other’s most private wounds…and desires.The bonds of his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...


My Thoughts:

I might possibly be the last person on Earth to read this book. I have heard good things about this series, people saying that it's better than 50 Shades. It's been on my list for a while and I'm glad I finally got to it. I loved it. Absolutely. I can see the comparisons of Gideon Cross to Christian Gray. Both aggressive, dominant, rich men who are obsessed with their women to the point of stalking. I thought Eva was a great character. She's not always right, but she's strong and honest and won't settle for less than she deserves. Gideon and Eva both have pasts that they are trying to overcome. I enjoyed watching their journey as they try to figure out how to be together. They have a very intense relationship and it is nice to see the lighter moments between them as well. I really can't wait to read the next book.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes: Language and dark subject matter. Mature readers only.

My Source: purchased

Where to get it:


Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Goodreads
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...