Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: I Still Have A Soul by Kelly Blanchard


Description:
Stripped of his memories and told he is a criminal of the worst kind, sorcerer Lorrek must commit one last dark deed to earn back his memories. However, he has no idea his target is family or that he is about to step into a war between advanced technology and ancient magic.


My Thoughts:
This is book two in the Chronicles of Lorrek. You need to start with Someday I'll Be Redeemed. After the ending of that book, I was anxious to get into this one. There is a nicely complicated plot. So many inter-woven stories that there is never a dull moment. Many interesting characters. Not as much Lorrek as I was hoping for, but there was so much going on that it was okay. Some new characters, but some deaths as well. I definitely shed a few tears. I loved this and I can't wait for book three.
My Rating: *****



My Source:
purchased


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...