Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes


Description: 
Bubble... Bubble... June Heal has nothing to lose when she relocates her homeopathic cure shop, A Dose of Darla, from the flea market booth in her home town, to a quaint shop in the cozy but unusual little town of Whispering Falls, Kentucky. Or so it seems. Cures and trouble... Whispering Falls has a lot of secrets. From talking snow globes to whispering animals not to mention a few sprinkles of fairy dust, June realizes Whispering Falls is more magical than she thought. . .literally.


My Thoughts:
Thanks to her best friend Oscar, June starts to learn that there are secrets about her past and family, even herself, that she never knew. She moves to Whispering Falls where things are not as they seem. I loved this book and its quirky characters. I did start to worry for June's health. It seems that all she ever eats are ding dongs. Maybe she has some kind of magical metabolism. I loved this book and can't wait to continue the series. 

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: n/a


My Source: Kindle freebie



Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N 


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...