Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: A Single Kiss by Grace Burrowes


Description:

A single kiss can change everything...

In the first novel of the Sweetest Kisses series, Hannah Stark has set her sights on corporate law to assure her a career of paperwork, predictability, and conservative suits. Contracts, finance, and the art of the deal sing to her, while the mess and misery of the courtroom do not. But her daughter needs to eat, so when Hannah is offered a temporary position in a small town firm's domestic relations department, she reluctantly accepts.

Trent Knightley is mightily drawn to his newest associate, though Hannah is as protective of her privacy as she is competent. When their friendship and attraction heat up, Hannah's secrets put her heart and Trent's hopes in double jeopardy.


My Thoughts:
I'm a huge fan of Grace Burrowes' historicals so I jumped at the chance to read this one. I was not disappointed. A lovely story. Hannah needs a job so she takes the domestic law position, although that's the last thing she wants to do. She ends up working for Trent and they're attracted to one another, although there are some circumstances that make a relationship difficult, especially since Hannah is keeping secrets. I fell in love with the Knightley brothers. I can't wait to read more about the others.


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!

My Source:
Netgalley



Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | iTunes


Where to find the author:

WebsiteFacebookGoodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...