Thursday, January 22, 2015

Review: For Valentine's - No Weddings 4.5 by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion


Description:
This steamy nightcap novella, the fifth book in the No Weddings Series, takes us on a post-happily-ever-after adventure as Cade attempts to rewrite Valentine’s Day with his new wife, Hannah.

Wedded bliss. After everything Hannah and I have been through, we finally have it. Yet dark dreams from my troubled past continue to escalate as we approach Valentine’s Day.

Determined to fill our present with great memories that overtake all others, I plan a trip to New York—down to every scheduled detail. Yeah, there will even be a musical.

But Mother Nature has a few tricks up her sleeve. And the universe keeps throwing us curveballs…



My Thoughts:
This was the perfect epilogue to the series. I enjoyed the whole series this was a nice little peek at their married life. We saw how they could be happy together, how they overcome obstacles together, and what comes next. It was just wonderful. I loved that it was Cade's point of view. We see just how much he loves Hannah and he's come so far from the first book, No Weddings. I recommend this whole series.


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes:
Language

My Source: Netgalley



Where to get it:

AmazonB&N | Kobo


Where to find the author:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...