THE HITWOMAN AND THE FAMILY JEWELS
Book 4 in the Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman series
How do you say “no” to a mob boss?
When bumbling hitwoman Maggie Lee is asked by her mob boss employer to kill a cop, she wants to say no.
When her sexy murder mentor, Patrick Mulligan tells her the cop in question is a guy she once dated, she REALLY wants to refuse.
But when her former date, Paul Kowalski tries to kill her, she changes her tune to “Hell, yes!”
Maggie and Patrick grow closer as they scramble to figure out what it is that Kowalski is looking for and what it has to do with her prison escapee father.
Maggie’s search is hampered by the presence of US Marshals hunting her father and her crazier-than-usual family.
Along with her snarky talking lizard, grammatically-challenged Doberman, and a pissy cat, she races to solve the mystery and protect her family. But nothing in Maggie’s life ever goes as planned….
Genre: Mystery, Cozy, Humor, Animals
Get the Book:
When a fan told her that she's a "fabulous author", a "great sport", and a "very cool chick", JB Lynn immediately thought, "that's what I want my obituary to say!".
A Jersey Girl transplanted to the Sunshine State, JB (you can call her Jen) writes laugh-out-loud suspense and mysteries, along with goosebump-raising thrillers.
She also guzzles coffee, spoils her dog, wastes endless hours daydreaming, and does her best to be a "cool chick" (but if you ever see her running, swimming, or biking, you'll know how dismally she fails).
Find out more about JB and her books at www.jblynn.com
Ten Things To Know About Author JB Lynn
- JB is fine with you calling her Jen.
- It’s a cliché, but she thinks coffee really is the fuel of writers.
- JB writes on a Mac. Or in spiral notebooks using pens with purple ink. Or she gets a little high on the fumes from the markers she uses on her giant whiteboard. Or she’s been known to cover tables (or even walls) with Post-it notes.
- She’s completed three half marathons and is training for her fourth despite the fact she’s so slow, that she’s routinely passed by runners decades older than her and those with physical impairments.
- Given the choice between cheese and chocolate she’ll always choose cheese.
- While she’s an animal lover, who’s been known to talk to her pets, she doesn’t really think that animals talk back like they do in the CONFESSIONS OF A SLIGHTLY NEUROTIC HITWOMAN series. Or does she?
- JB has no artistic ability whatsoever and is pettily jealous of all those that can draw, paint, knit, sculpt, etc.
- She can (and does!) listen to the same song on an endless loop all day.
- She spends an inordinate amount of time daydreaming. (That’s a job requirement, isn’t it?)
- She hasn’t killed anyone. Yet.