Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review: Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones



Description:
Paranormal private eye. Grim reaper extraordinaire. Whatever. Charley Davidson is back! And she's drinking copious amounts of caffeine to stay awake because, every time she closes her eyes, she sees him: Reyes Farrow, the part-human, part-supermodel son of Satan. Yes, she did imprison him for all eternity, but come on. How is she supposed to solve a missing persons case, deal with an ego-driven doctor, calm her curmudgeonly dad, and take on a motorcycle gang hell-bent on murder when the devil's son just won't give up?


My Thoughts:

I love this series. It is so addictive. Each is book better than the last. There is always so much going on. Charley is as funny as ever. I love her banter with Cookie and Garrett. And Uncle Bob. In this book Charley is dealing with her ongoing issues with Reyes while trying to solve mysteries for her P.I. business. On top of that she has her grim reapering to do. Things start to get serious and there are twists that you don't see coming. I just want more. 

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!


My Source: purchased

Where to get it:



Where to find the author:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...