Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Review: What the Bride Didn't Know by Kelly Hunter

What the Bride Didn't Know by Kelly Hunter

Description: Shh…it's a secret!

Special ops expert Trig Sinclair is a man's man, and that means he knows the cardinal rule of the bro code—no matter how dynamite Lena West is, as his best friend's younger sister, she's strictly off-limits!

But when a secret mission to Istanbul sees Lena and Trig pretending to be married (and sharing a bed!), he finds himself in a whole new world of sweet torture…. But if Trig thinks playing the honor-bound hero is tough, it's got nothing on how Lena feels when she discovers what her "groom" is really hiding…


My Thoughts:
A funny and sweet story of two good friends who are secretly in love with one another, but each has their own reason they can't be together. Not exactly what I was expecting from the description, but the twist makes it a fun read. I would be interested to check out the other books in the series. The peek that we get of some of the siblings makes me think they would be worth checking out. A fun read.

My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!!

My Source: NetGalley

Where to get it:



Where to find the author:
Website
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...