Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kindlegraph is now Authorgraph


I saw this on Twitter and thought it was worth mentioning. It makes sense that the name has changed since you don't have to have a Kindle to use it. I have talked about Kindlegraph before and I try to include a link when I know an author has a book available to request. I currently have 19 in my collection. Basically it is a digital file with a brief message and the author's actual digital signature. You can also include a message to the author when you request. It is just fun to get one. It always makes my day. And it is a FREE service. 

Here are some authors that I have authorgraphs from: Sylvain Reynard, E.L. James, Heather Huffman, Debra Anastasia, J.M. Darhower, T.M. Franklin, Teresa Ragan, Jessica McQuinn, Jennifer Lane, and Charles Dougherty. And I just found Robin Burks. (These are all authors I have reviewed here at WLB.)

You can click the links to get more information about Authorgraph or browse books and start requesting. Do you have any authorgraphs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...