Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Review: Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #2)



***Spoiler Warning***
If you have not read Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1) you may want to click here to read my review of that book instead. There is a great twist at the end and I would have been disappointed if I had found out before I read it for myself. Ok, you have been warned. If you are still reading, you have already read Angels' Blood or you like to be spoiled.

Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh

Description:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find that she has become an angel-and that her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, likes having her under his control. But almost immediately, Raphael must ready Elena for a flight to Beijing, to attend a ball thrown by the archangel Lijuan. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan's power lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

My Thoughts:
Elena is learning more about the world of the angels and how to deal with her new body after the coma. We find out more about her past as she relives bits and pieces of it. I love seeing the vulnerable Raphael that peeks out every now and then. This series has me hooked and I can't wait for more, especially some of the secondary characters. The bits we get of them have me intrigued.        

My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes: Some strong language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...