Sunday, January 15, 2012

Review: Ever After





Ever After by Nora Roberts 

Description: 
Wearing an ancient star pendant, an enchanting woman journeys to an otherworldly land - and introduces a skeptical stranger to the magical powers of love.


My Thoughts:
This is a sweet, short story.  Elena and Connell are brought together by magic. They recognize one another on some level, but Connell resists. I don't mind stories with instant attraction between the characters, but "insta-love" bothers me.  Give them five minutes to get to know one another before they profess their love.  Overall, I did like the story, I just had a hard time getting past that part.  Not one of my favorites by Nora Roberts, but still a good read.

My Rating: ***
Steam Factor:  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...