Thursday, October 13, 2016

Review: Someday I'll Be Redeemed by Kelly Blanchard


Description:
Everyone thinks him to be dead--or guilty. Without a word or sighting of Prince Lorrek of Cuskelom these last ten years, all believe the rumors of his crimes, which he is said to have committed, are true. However, when he finally returns to clear his name, Lorrek realizes the only way to find redemption is to become the very man they think him to be in this time when advanced technology challenges ancient magic to war.


My Thoughts:
I loved this one from beginning to end. Something a little different. Fantasy combined with sci-fi, complete with kings, queens, princes, princesses, magic, technology, and politics among wildly different kingdoms. Fantastic world-building, excellent story-telling, and intriguing characters. I really loved Lorrek and the story kept me hooked. I can't wait to read the next installment.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !
*Notes: 
References to rape and abortion. Even though there is fighting it is not graphic. No bad language. A fairly clean read overall.

My Source:
purchased


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | iTunes


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I noticed you've reviewed my books 'Someday I'll Be Redeemed' and 'I Still Have A Soul'. Thank you so much for doing so. I just wanted to let you know that the third book in the series is now available! You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Still-Alive-Chronicles-Lorrek-Book-ebook/dp/B0735BC98Y/ Thank you again for reading and reviewing. I really appreciate it! If you'd like to join my Facebook Group, where I am most active and interact with my fans and fellow authors, I'd be happy to give you the link!

    Thank you and have a fabulous day!

    Kelly Blanchard

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...