Monday, February 8, 2016

Review: A Gentleman's Game by Theresa Romain


Description:
Suave Nathaniel Chandler can just as easily talk himself into a willing lady's embrace as he can broker a business deal. But no amount of charm is sufficient to cloak a chilling, recent discovery: every one of his award-winning racehorses has suddenly and mysteriously fallen ill. 

Determined to discover the source of the problem, Nathaniel searches for all possible explanations. His suspicions fall on the alluring Rosalind Agate, his father's new secretary. But for the sake of both their livelihoods - and his recent attraction - Nathaniel sets aside his suspicions. Instead, he decides to use Rosalind's wit and her wiles as key components of his investigative team.

As the upcoming race draws near, Nathaniel and Rosalind must use every trick up their sleeves to not only catch the culprit, but also satisfy the desire that burns between them…
 


My Thoughts:
I loved this one. Nathaniel and Rosalind are both likable characters and I liked now the book showed you about them instead of just telling. I really enjoyed the sense of humor. There was sweetness and also situations to overcome. The time period felt authentic. There was a lot about horse racing, which I wasn't all that familiar with before. I look forward to more from this series.  

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!


My Source:
Netgalley



Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N 


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...