Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley


Description:
Certain individuals might consider Lady Amelia Pembroke a managing sort of female, but truly, most people would be lost without her help. Why, the latest on-dit is that rakish Viscount Sheffield is canceling the fĂȘte of the year because he hasn't time for silly soirees. He doesn't need time—he needs her! 

When a flash of lightning destroys the venue for his family's annual Christmas ball, Lord Benedict Sheffield intends to enjoy a relaxing holiday for once. But after twelve days of beguiling Lady Amelia's guerrilla tactics, he's up to his cravat with tinsel . . . and tumbling head over heels in love.
 


My Thoughts:
This was a sweet, fun read. The first two chapters really show their personalities. They are opposites, but you can tell they will complement one another. I enjoyed the humor.  Suddenly they are in love. I felt a bit like I missed something. It was rather rushed. It was a great quick read, though.  I like it.


My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !


My Source:
freebie


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | Itunes


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...