Friday, October 23, 2015

Review: The Espionage Effect by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion


Description:
When desire sets you free…control is a matter of perception.

I'm Devin Hill.

Darkness taints my soul.

I'm suffocating. Drowning.

The sweet promise of air? Pure illusion.

Tested as a genius at age seven, I hide my emotions, become what they expect...bury my secrets. At nineteen, I trudge toward a predestined path, blinders on, heart safeguarded.

Until I dare to be wild.

Until Alec Marquez crashes into my world.

Until all that follows redefines everything I've ever known.

What happens when you stumble into a world of spies...and discover you belong there?


*** This is a standalone full-length novel. ***

Genre: Romantic Suspense / Action-Adventure Romance /
Erotic Romance (sensual, explicit, sexual awakening)

Release Date: July 14th, 2015


My Thoughts:
This was a little slow to start but even though it seemed to take a while for things to get going, it was all important. Devin is a little different. She is a genius and see things differently than other people. She goes on vacation but gets more than she bargained for. There is plenty of action and lots of twists. It felt a little rushed toward the end, and a bit unfinished. I'm thinking this is the beginning of a series perhaps. I enjoyed it.


My Rating: ****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes:
Language

My Source: NetGalley


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...