Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Review: The Rogue You Know by Shana Galen



Description:
She's beyond his reach...
Gideon Harrow has spent his life in London's dark underworld-and he wants out. A thief and a con, he plans one last heist to finally win his freedom. But when everything goes wrong, he finds himself at the tender mercies of one of Society's most untouchable women-Lady Susanna Derring.
...and out of her depth.
Susanna has spent her life in London's glittering ton, under the thumb of a domineering mother-and she wants out. When a wickedly charming rogue lands at her feet, she jumps at the chance to experience life before it's too late. But as she descends into London's underworld, she finds that nothing- not even Gideon-is as it seems. As excitement turns to danger, Susanna must decide what price she's willing to pay...for the love of a reformed thief.

My Thoughts:

I loved this one! Susanna wants adventure. Gideon shows up unexpectedly and she forces him into taking her to Vauxhall gardens.  It ends up being quite an adventure. I loved Gideon in the first book.  He was in love with Marlowe, who ended up marrying Susanna's brother. It's not necessary to have read it but I was glad to see Gideon end up happy. He might be a thief, but he's a good guy. It was an entertaining story.  I particularly enjoyed the similarities to a certain Disney movie. It made me smile. A fun read! 

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes:
Language.


My Source: Netgalley


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo


Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...