Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Review: Alone (The Girl in the Box #1) by Robert J. Crane


Description:
Sienna Nealon was a 17 year-old girl who had been held prisoner in her own house by her mother for twelve years. Then one day her mother vanished, and Sienna woke up to find two strange men in her home. On the run, unsure of who to turn to and discovering she possesses mysterious powers, Sienna finds herself pursued by a shadowy agency known as the Directorate and hunted by a vicious, bloodthirsty psychopath named Wolfe, each of which is determined to capture her for their own purposes...

My Thoughts:
After finishing this, my first thought was that I'm glad there are 9 more books in the series. This is a great start. I was intrigued from chapter 1. There is a ton of action, suspense, and plenty of twists. There is some definite mystery that will likely take time to unfold. Sienna is an interesting character who can certainly take care of herself. There are so many questions left to explore. I'm hooked. 

My Rating: *****

*Notes:
Language

My Source: Kindle freebie 



Where to get it:
(Books 1-3 are currently FREE)
Amazon 
Other formats
Where to find the author:

Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...