Friday, December 5, 2014

Review: Three Christmases by Kat Bastion and Stone Bastion


Description:
As the holiday season approaches in this fourth book in the No Weddings Series, Cade Michaelson strives to be better at balancing work and love, and Hannah Martin’s growing ability to trust is put to the test.

Lust and friendship brought us together, but with the increasing demands of my two businesses, Hannah’s thriving bakery, and our successful event-planning company, stability becomes my focus.

Then a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity takes me to the West Coast, and everything goes into a tailspin.

Laughter, love, and excitement fill our lives, but Cade refuses to settle into the wonderful bliss we’ve found—he wants spectacular fireworks and an unshakable foundation. Driven like no one I’ve ever met, Cade insists a dream job across the country will be better for our future together, but I worry about whether we can survive the present apart.

When intimate time diminishes…and lives get more hectic…

Will a little bit of faith be all that it takes? Or will the sacrifice to get there be too great?

My Thoughts:
I absolutely love this series. I love Cade and Hannah and how they have worked so hard to get past their issues. They've come a long way since the beginning, figuring out how to make their relationship work. They've overcome their exes, now they are working on how to happy together without sacrificing their individual dreams. I enjoyed that this book alternated between Cade's and Hannah's point of view. It's not easy for them with their businesses and trying to survive so much time apart. But the ending left me saying awwww and breathing a contented sigh. The ending was absolutely perfect. It fit the two of them so well. I think any romance fan would adore this series as much as I do.

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!


*Notes:
Language

My Source: Netgalley


Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | Kobo


Where to find the author:

Website | Kat Twitter | Stone Twitter | Facebook | Kat Goodreads | Stone Goodreads









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...