Sunday, November 30, 2014

Review: Two Bar Mitzvahs by Kat and Stone Bastion



Description:

Summer heats up in this third book in the No Weddings Series, where Cade Michaelson strives to balance his and Hannah Martin’s new relationship with the growing demands of his financial success.

Waiting for Hannah has been the best and worst kind of torture. Now I can claim her as mine. We believe we’re done with the past and can move forward together.

Hannah grows stronger than ever as she trusts in me—trusts in us. And when obstacles appear, she shows a surprising fierceness that rivals my own.

However, all is not perfect in paradise. Things get chaotic while I try to juggle multiple businesses, an ex from hell, and a girlfriend I’d do anything to keep. And in the middle of the whirlwind, I recklessly think I can handle everything.

But when all the madness is over, will I have everything I want—will I still have Hannah?

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Scorching (explicit) sex scenes.
Fire extinguisher highly recommended.

My Thoughts:
I love these Cade and Hannah. This book stands alone pretty well, but I'd start at the beginning anyway. Cade changes so much from the beginning of the first book. It is obvious how much he loves Hannah and she loves him right back. She is trying so hard to trust him, but his ex is back and causing trouble, making things difficult. I just want to see these two happy. I love Cade's POV, but it is nice to have Hannah's as well. I usually like Hannah better while reading her POV.  Cade tries so hard, even if he doesn't always make the right choices. I love how he goes to his parents for advice. I don't always like one couple's story spread out over the course of a series of books, but this works for me and I can't wait to read the next.


My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!
*Notes: Language.

My Source: NetGalley



Where to get it:

Amazon | B&N | Kobo


Where to find the author:

Website | Kat TwitterStone Twitter | FacebookKat Goodreads | Stone Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...