Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review: The Dominant by Tara Sue Me

The Dominant by Tara Sue Me

Description:
Nathaniel West doesn’t lose control.

As the playboy CEO of West Industries, he governs the boardroom during the day; as a strict dominant with exacting rules, he commands the bedroom at night. He never takes on inexperienced submissives, but when Abigail King’s application comes across his desk, he breaks his own restrictions and decides to test her limits.

Abby’s combination of innocence and willingness is intoxicating, and Nathaniel is soon determined to collar her as his own. As long as she follows his orders and surrenders herself fully to him, no one will get hurt.

But when Nathaniel begins falling for Abby on a deeper level, he realizes that the trust must go both ways—and he has secrets which could bring the foundations of their entire relationship crashing down...

My Thoughts:
I loved this book so much. I would call this more of a companion book than a true sequel, because it is the same story as The Submissive, just told from Nathaniel's point of view. There is so much going on with him that we don't see in The Submissive. It is definitely worth the read, but I recommend reading The Submissive first. Then you are wondering along with Abby what is going on with him. I loved both. People will compare it to Fifty Shades, but they are different. This is about an actual BDSM relationship. It is about finding your own normal; doing what works for you. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I still couldn't stop reading. Nathaniel is so conflicted it is heartbreaking. The next book, The Training will continue where the story left off. How can they have a BDSM relationship and still be a couple? I can't wait to find out. 

My Rating: *****
Steam Factor: !!!!!
*Notes: BDSM, adult language and themes

My Source: author

Where to get it:
icon icon

Where to find the author:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...