Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FLAG fiction


Whenever I figure out something new, I always think, "There's probably someone out there who doesn't know about it, either."  I recently discovered FLAG, or Fanfiction Lightweight Automated Grabber, which allows you to easily download your favorite fan fiction stories to read on your computer or mobile device.  I know I hate when I am reading a story and end up somewhere without wifi so I can't continue.  This puts it into e-book format for you!

All you have to do is go to the site, copy and paste the URL for the story you want, and select the format you want it in.  You can download it to your computer or e-mail it (to yourself, or your Kindle). The instructions on the site are easy to follow. 

Here is a list of currently supported sites:

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...