Sunday, February 12, 2012

In Honor of Valentine's Day



Since Valentine's Day is this week, I thought I would post some fun, fluffy, or sweet romantic books.  Here are my picks:



Boycotts & Barflies by Victoria Michaels
This is one of my favorites.  Three boys, three girls two bets.  What happens when you take a break from dating? Funny and sweet. 










Take the Cake by Sandra Wright
This is a story about relationships. The characters are real and likeable and there are some great friend moments.  There is a great quote/cupcake war.  If you get hungry for cupcakes, check out the author's website for recipes!










Stitches and Scars by Elizabeth A. Vincent
A sweet and funny romance. Kate and Ethan meet through several chance encounters before finally getting together, one of which is in the grocery store and will make you crave produce. They have some bumps in the road, but nothing too heart-wrenching.







Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
I always love Jennifer Crusie books because they always make me laugh.  More drama than the others on the list, but still a HEA.  Minerva is a 33 year old, overweight insurance acuary.  Cal asks her out on a bet, but she knows it's a bet.  She just got dumped and needs a date for her sister's wedding so she goes along with it.  What could possibly go wrong?






Aphrodite's Kiss by Julie Kenner
Zoe is a librarian with x-ray vision and supersenses.  She is a superhero-in-training.  Too funny.  I love this one.










Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
A sweet story about two perfectly nice people who know each other as children, become friends, and fall in love. It was also so funny that I laughed out loud several times. A fun, light historical.



I wasn't going to put this many, but once I started I couldn't stop! What are your light, fun, romantic picks?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...